Naperville 203 will begin scheduling spring parent/teacher conferences, which will be held virtually, via Zoom, on Thursday, March 9, from 5-8:30 p.m., and on Friday, March 10, from 8 a.m.-noon. All Parent-Teacher conferences will take place via Zoom. In the case that there is a need to request an in-person meeting, parents should contact the teacher directly.
Registration for Parent-Teacher Conferences will open at the following times:
Early Childhood/Elementary Schools:
Scheduling portal opens on Thursday, Feb. 16, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 7 p.m.
Junior High Schools:
Scheduling portal opens on Wednesday, Feb. 15, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 7 p.m.
Scheduling portal opens on Tuesday, Feb. 14, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 7 p.m.
Scheduling portal opens on Monday, Feb. 13, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 7 p.m.
Please note that parents must have a Campus Parent password before signing up for parent/teacher conferences. Please see Infinite Campus Frequently Asked Questions for more information. Please remember this login information, as it will be used for other purposes throughout the school year (Example: Kindergarten Preview, Online Annual Update, Summer School Registration and Report Cards).
If there are problems establishing a Campus Parent account, please email Parent Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing PTC Wizard for Parent/Teacher Conferences
To schedule conferences, parents will access the PTC Wizard Scheduling site at https://naperville203.ptcwizard.com/parent/. The PTC Wizard Parent Guide (PTC Wizard Guía para los Padres) explains how to use PTC Wizard and answers login and other common questions. Details regarding conference scheduling are:
- Parents will access PTC Wizard to schedule conferences.
- Online conference scheduling is for grades EC-12.
- Parents will need to use their Campus Parent username and password to sign into PTC Wizard. (NOT their student’s name/password.)
- It is recommended that parents confirm their ability to log into Campus Parent as soon as possible.
- Parents that do not yet have a Campus Parent username and password, or who have forgotten their username or password, should reference the PTC Wizard Parent Guide (PTC Wizard Guía para los Padres) OR the Infinite Campus Frequently Asked Questions.
- PTC Wizard will automatically send emails to parents after scheduling conferences. Parents should verify that their email address is correct in Campus Parent under the “Contact Preferences” section.
Each school will communicate additional scheduling instructions as needed. If you are unable to schedule conferences due to limited internet access, contact your school for assistance.