FIRST LEGO League Qualifier Tournament
Are you interested in having your student participate in a heart screening? Are you available to volunteer? Click here for more info!
Click here to view the Summer Reading & Assignments for Summer 2023.
Looking to apply for a work permit? Click here for all necessary information.
Click here to read more about our reimagined & collaborative postsecondary planning guide, NCompass!
Check out student activities & meeting times here!
Click here to view information about Academic, SEL, & Community Service supports available for NNHS students.
Click here to view the latest Power of Choice Parent Newsletter.
Latest information from the Naperville Education Foundation
• Initiates, prioritizes, and evaluates achievable goals
• Seeks continuous learning opportunities
• Manages multiple tasks and life demands
• Takes responsibility for all choices
• Demonstrates positive choices for physical, social, spiritual, and emotional health
• Maintains a positive outlook
Skills: Independence, Accountability, Organization, Wellness
• Works within diverse groups to achieve a common goal
• Monitors and manages own role and behavior as a group member
• Offers and accepts constructive criticism
• Demonstrates consideration and respect for self and others
• Selects, applies, and reflects upon the processes to solve problems
• Accesses, evaluates, integrates, and cites information from primary and secondary resources
• Receives and expresses knowledge through spoken, written, visual, and tactile language
• Perceives, creates, and respects aesthetic meaning of behavioral, natural, and artistic expression
Skills: Research, Communication, Aesthetic Appreciation, Critical Thinking
• Creates products to achieve an authentic purpose
• Constructs products appropriate for audience and context
• Designs and develops products/presentations that reflect integrity, confidence, objectivity, and craftsmanship
• Uses relevant computer technology wisely, ethically, and efficiently
Skills: Presentation, Technology
• Explores individual and societal connections which impact communities of all sizes
• Develops respect for self and empathy for those of diverse abilities, cultures, and beliefs
• Plans and takes action for creating community in a variety of settings
• Exercises the rights and responsibilities of citizenship
Skills: Global Awareness, Acceptance of Self and Others