**NEW** In response to COVID-19, our procedure for obtaining a Work Permit has been modified.
Please carefully read all directions below and provide copies of all necessary paperwork. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
Please send all required paperwork to the following address:
Naperville North High School
899 North Mill Street
Naperville, IL 60563-8998
Attn: Lisa Johnson
Scan and email all documents to Lisa Johnson at email@example.com
- Your Work Permit will be created and mailed to you, along with a postage-page envelope.
- The applicant should sign the bottom of the Work Permit and return in the envelope provided.
- Upon reciept of the signed copy, you will receive an electronic version of the Work Permit.
**Paper copies can also be provided upon request
Required papework includes:
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of Intent from Employer. Employer can complete the Work Permit - Letter of Intent to Hire, or provide their own on company letterhead with an original signature.
- Physical form dated in the last year.
Please also read and complete the following:
- Work Permit Application Instructions
- Illinois Dept. of Labor - Child Labor Compliance Form (signed by both parent and child)
- Work Permit - Letter of Intent to Hire
Contact any of the Student Services Secretaries if you have any questions.