8:41 AM - 10:30 AM
NNHS Orchesis Class Assemblies Per 2 & 3
NNHS National ACT
Click here to view the presentation slides from our 8th Grade Orientation evening program, held on January 10th, 2023.
Click here for more information on the course selection process for the 2023-24 school year.
Click here to read more about our reimagined & collaborative postsecondary planning guide, NCompass!
Check out student activities & meeting times here!
Click here to view information about Academic, SEL, & Community Service supports available for NNHS students.
Click here to view the latest Power of Choice Parent Newsletter.
Latest information from the Naperville Education Foundation
• Initiates, prioritizes, and evaluates achievable goals
• Seeks continuous learning opportunities
• Manages multiple tasks and life demands
• Takes responsibility for all choices
• Demonstrates positive choices for physical, social, spiritual, and emotional health
• Maintains a positive outlook
Skills: Independence, Accountability, Organization, Wellness
• Works within diverse groups to achieve a common goal
• Monitors and manages own role and behavior as a group member
• Offers and accepts constructive criticism
• Demonstrates consideration and respect for self and others
• Selects, applies, and reflects upon the processes to solve problems
• Accesses, evaluates, integrates, and cites information from primary and secondary resources
• Receives and expresses knowledge through spoken, written, visual, and tactile language
• Perceives, creates, and respects aesthetic meaning of behavioral, natural, and artistic expression
Skills: Research, Communication, Aesthetic Appreciation, Critical Thinking
• Creates products to achieve an authentic purpose
• Constructs products appropriate for audience and context
• Designs and develops products/presentations that reflect integrity, confidence, objectivity, and craftsmanship
• Uses relevant computer technology wisely, ethically, and efficiently
Skills: Presentation, Technology
• Explores individual and societal connections which impact communities of all sizes
• Develops respect for self and empathy for those of diverse abilities, cultures, and beliefs
• Plans and takes action for creating community in a variety of settings
• Exercises the rights and responsibilities of citizenship
Skills: Global Awareness, Acceptance of Self and Others