- will develop self-advocacy skills and utilize resources within the school community in order to transition into adulthood
- have the ability to grow in the areas of academic, social/emotional and college & career readiness
- will have access to the tools they need to achieve balance in their definition of success
- lead, advocate and collaborate to create equitable access and opportunity for every student in the academic, social/emotional and college & career domains
- participate in relevant professional development that promotes individual and departmental growth within the counseling profession
- understand that students have unique ethnic, cultural, racial, academic, and sexual differences that need to be considered in their delivery of services
The counseling program:
- is a comprehensive 6-12 plan which meets all students' academic, social/emotional and college & career needs
- values the importance of student's social/emotional well-being as well as their academic growth
- is goal-orientated, data-driven, and adaptable to meet the needs of our diverse student population
Jeffery Farson, Director
Lisa Johnson, Secretary
Comprehensive counseling services in Naperville 203 provide students with preventative and responsive services that promote academic, social emotional, and college & career skill development in order to advance and empower students to achieve postsecondary success.
Every student will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve personal growth and postsecondary success.