AP Fall 2021 Classes
Registration Information For Teachers, Students, and Parents
Dear AP Teachers, Students and parents,
Please carefully read through this information regarding AP Exams. With the volume of AP Exams that we give each year, it is essential that all teachers, students, and parents understand the registration process.
- AP Exams will be held May 2-13, 2022.
- All exams will be held at Naperville North High School.
Fall Classes starting August 19, 2021
- Registration Opened August 19th, 2021 at 6:00 a.m.
- Deadline for Registration: November 5th, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
- Late Registration with $40 late fee: November 5th 2021 - March 4th, 2022
Spring Classes starting January 25, 2022
- Registration Opened: January 6th, 2022 at 6:00 a.m.
- Deadline for Registration: March 4th, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
*We cannot accept any additional registrations after March 4th due to the ordering process. All payments due by the registration deadline. Exams ordered and not paid for by this date will be cancelled.
Alternate Test Dates
If a student wants to take two exams that are being offered at the same time, the system will accept the registration, however, one of the exams will become an “alternate exam”. The Testing Coordinator will determine which exam is to be the “alternate” and will inform the student of the time/date of the alternate exam. Keep in mind that the alternate exam dates are May 17th, 18th, 19st and 20th . Alternate test fee $40.
Attendance on AP Exam Days
Students will be excused periods 1-5 for a morning exam and periods 4-8 for an afternoon exam. Parents do not need to call the attendance office. Students are expected to attend school in the morning if they have an afternoon exam, or they are expected to attend school in the afternoon if they have a morning exam.
- Join your class in College Board: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login. Join codes are provided by your AP Teacher.
- If you will be taking the AP Test
- Total Registration - http://www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/143106. You will provide all registration information and indicate which exams you plan to take.
- Credit cards are accepted online.
- There is a small convenience fee for online payments. $3.25 per test.
- Print two copies of the confirmation page, one for your records.
- Bring payment along with a copy of the confirmation page to Mrs. McCormack, Testing Coordinator, in the Main Office. (checks should be made payable to Naperville North High School)
- Confirm your name on the AP Roster with your AP Teacher.
Last date for a FULL refund: November 5th 2021
Last date for a Partial refund: March 4th, 2022 (less a $40 cancelation fee per exam)
A $40 cancellation fee for all tests cancelled after the registration deadline is assessed by CollegeBoard. There are no refunds for unused tests.
Students need to request to cancel their exam through Total Registration, no later than 3 p.m. Friday March 4th.
We encourage students NOT to cancel AP Exams because we believe the experience of taking the exam is a valuable culmination to the AP experience. Exam cancellations made after Friday March 4th, will not receive a refund, however it is still important for you to notify us if your student is not taking an exam.