2023-2024 Kindergarten Enrollment
Kindergarten Enrollment for 2023-2024 Is NOW OPEN
Welcome Class of 2036!
To enroll in kindergarten in the 2023-24 school year, a student must turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023. On March 2, all District 203 elementary schools hold Kindergarten Preview. At this special event, you and your child will meet the school’s administrators, the kindergarten teachers, other school personnel, and representatives of parent organizations. While your child remains in the classroom and enjoys a sample of the kindergarten experience, school personnel will meet with you and other parents to share information about the kindergarten program. Due to the nature of this meeting, we respectfully ask that you make childcare arrangements for your younger children during the time of the program.
- February 1: Kindergarten enrollment begins
- February 24: Dual Language information will be posted on the District website.
- March 2: Kindergarten Preview. Please contact your school directly for specific information.
- March 24: For participation in the Dual Language Lottery your student’s Kindergarten enrollment must be completed by Friday, March 24th, Enrollment must be COMPLETE to be considered for the Dual Language lottery. Complete means that you have turned in all the paperwork and received an enrollment confirmation.
- April 6: Dual Language Lottery results will be emailed.
To enroll your Kindergarten student, complete the Enrollment Intake Form
In order to successfully complete the online enrollment application, please have the following information available:
- Household information – address where the family resides
- Parent information – work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information – personal and health/medication information
- Local Emergency Contact(s) – address and phone numbers
- Previous school address, phone, and fax numbers
The next step is to make an appointment to provide your proof of residency (District 203 Proof of Residency Guidelines) and other documentation in person at our Centralized Enrollment Office.
In the best interests of time and preparation, as well as health and safety, walk-ins are not encouraged. Questions? call (630) 416-2834.
Our Centralized Enrollment Office is located at the District 203 Administration Building, 203 W. Hillside Road, Naperville, IL 60540. Our hours are: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m..
For general questions, please call our Centralized Enrollment Office at (630) 548-4320.
If you need additional assistance, contact Maureen Dvorak, School Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 420-6446.