NEW Student Residency and Enrollment
WELCOME TO DISTRICT 203’S ONLINE ENROLLMENT!
Interested in enrolling your student at our Ann Reid Early Childhood Center (ARECC) Please contact ARECC directly at AnnReidEnrollment@naperville203.org or (630)420-6899.
Online Enrollment is designed to save families time enrolling their student(s) and can be completed on any device from the comfort of your own home. You may stop and start your application at any time by saving the application. Through Online Enrollment, we will capture accurate information on each of our families in Infinite Campus, our student information system.
To enroll a student new to District 203, Please click HERE to complete the Enrollment Intake Form.
All families new to District 203 must enroll their new students through our online enrollment application. In order to successfully begin the enrollment process, it is recommended that parents and guardians of new students have an email address.
To begin enrollment, please gather the following information:
- Household information – address where the family resides
- Parent information – work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information – personal and health/medication information
- Local Emergency Contact(s) – address and phone numbers
- Previous school address, phone, and fax numbers
To complete enrollment, you will need your child's:
- Original/certified copy birth certificate
- Parenting Agreement (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (see below)
For the convenience of our Naperville 203 families, our Centralized Enrollment Office will be open through 7:30pm on the following dates are:
- Monday, July 26th
- Wednesday, August 4th
- Thursday, August 12th
Please call 630.416.2834 to make an appointment.
All visitors must wear a mask upon entering the building. Visitors are limited to two household members. Visitors must be 10 years of age or older.
For general questions, please call our Centralized Enrollment Office at 630-548-4320.
If you need additional assistance, contact Maureen Dvorak, School Services Manager at email@example.com.
Proof of Residency
A student’s address is the same as the person who has legal residential custody of the student. Please select the form that most accurately represents your current living arrangement.
If the situations above are not applicable to your living arrangements, please contact Maureen Dvorak, School Services Manager at 630-420-6446.
- Third Party - Homeowner- The definition of a 3rd Party with Homeowner is when the parent/guardian and student live with another person who owns the home. Both parties (homeowner and parent) must be present when updating residency at our Centralized Enrollment Office.
- Third Party - Renter The definition of a 3rd Party with Renter is when the parent/guardian and student live with another person who is named as the leaseholder. Both parties (leaseholder and parent) must be present when updating residency at our Centralized Enrollment Office.
All new families, including existing families with new students, will be required to complete an Intake Form. This form will help our department gather information about you and your family for enrollment. Once the Intake Form has been completed, our Centralized Enrollment Team will be in contact with you for your next steps.
Families without an email address should contact the Centralized Enrollment Office at 630-548-4320 for assistance.
Accommodations for Those Without a Computer or Internet Access
District 203 can offer accommodations for those without a computer or internet access. Please contact our Centralized Enrollment Office at 630-548-4320 for assistance.
The District 203 Centralized Enrollment Office is located at the District 203 Administration Center, 203 W. Hillside Road, Naperville, IL 60540. Office hours are Monday thru Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.