Current Student Change of Address

  • All official changes of address must be completed in person at the Centralized Enrollment Office at the District 203 Administrative Center, 203 W. Hillside Road. You may download forms below which outline requirements for verification of a new address. 
    It is important to change your address in a timely manner, as school district mail is not forwarded by the U.S. Post Office.
    We are now accepting Change of Address documents via email at Please include your student(s) name and ID # in the email. We will review all documents and contact you if we need additional information. After we have verified your documentation you will receive a confirmation of your change of address.

    Current Student Change of Address Forms