Current Student Change of Address
Office hours are Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
All official changes of address must be completed in person at the Centralized Enrollment Office. You may download forms below which outline requirements for verification of a new address.
It is important to change your address in a timely manner, as school district mail is not forwarded by the U.S. Post Office.
Current Student Change of Address Forms
- Change of Address - Homeowner
- Change of Address - Third Party - Homeowner - The definition of a 3rd Party with Homeowner is when the parent/guardian and student live with another person who owns the home. Both parties (homeowner and parent) must be present when updating residency at our Centralized Enrollment Office.
- Change of Address - Renter
- Change of Address - Third Party - Renter - The definition of a 3rd Party with Renter is when the parent/guardian and student live with another person who is named as the leaseholder. Both parties (leaseholder and parent) must be present when updating residency at our Centralized Enrollment Office.rent) must be present when updating residency at our Centralized Enrollment Office
The next step is to make an appointment to provide your proof of residency for your change of address in person at our Centralized Enrollment Office.
In the best interest of time and preparation, as well as health and safety, walk-ins are not encouraged. Questions? Call (630) 416-2834.
Our Centralized Enrollment Office is located at the District 203 Administration Building, 203 W. Hillside Road, Naperville, IL 60540. Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
For general questions, please call our Centralized Enrollment Office at 630-548-4320.
If you need additional assistance, contact Maureen Dvorak, School Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 420-6446.
The Centralized Enrollment Office will have extended hours on the following days:
- Wednesday, August 2nd – until 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 5th – 8:00am – 12:00 noon
- Tuesday, August 8th – until 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 12th – 8:00am – 12:00
Please use this link to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.