Starting in 2016, Naperville Community Unit School District 203 offers all benefit eligible employees that select one of our Health Insurance plans access to Teladoc. Teladoc is the first and largest provider of Telehealth medical consults in the United States, giving you 24/7/365 access to quality healthcare through phone and video consults. Teladoc has board certified doctors in internal medicine, family practice and pediatrics. They are committed to offering our employees quality healthcare options. Teladoc is healthcare made simple. Request a consult anytime and anywhere online, by phone, or visit Teladoc.com to setup your consult. You will talk with a physician within one hour of setting up your account and calling for a consult. The physician will conduct a medical consult and assess your medical needs.
When can I use Teledoc?
Teladoc does not replace your primary care physician. It is a convenient and affordable option for quality care.
- When you need care now
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care for a non-emergency issue
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home
- For short-term prescription refills
What can the Doctor treat you for?
Teladoc Doctors can treat many conditions, including:
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Respiratory Infection
- Sinus Problems
- And More!
Who are the Doctors at Teladoc?
Teladoc is simply a new way to access qualified doctors. All Teladoc doctors:
- Are practicing PCPs, pediatricians, and family medical physicians
- Average 15 years of experience
- Are U.S. board-certified and licensed in your state
- Are credentialed every three years, meeting NCQA Standards
What does it cost for a consult with Teladoc?
- Platinum PPO and Platinum PPO Limited Plan members pay $5.00 per consult
- Gold HDHP and Gold HDHP Limited Plan members pay $45 per consult