- The Undersigned has carefully reviewed the Guidelines for Use of School Facilities which accompanies the Application for Use, and agrees to its terms.
- Please note that a deposit will be required if it is determined to be in the best interest of District 203
- In the event of a conflict with a school-sponsored activity, the District will provide one week’s notice to your organization if cancellation becomes necessary, unless extenuating circumstances preclude that notification.
- Violating the District's facility use policy may result in termination of your contract. See "Responsibilities of Applicant" or "Responsibilities of Applicant Requesting Use of Practice Field(s)."
- The organization is required to reimburse Naperville Community Unit School District 203 for all damages.
- A $25.00 penalty charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
Organization Representative:_________________________________________________________________ (Please print name)
Daytime Phone Number:____________________________________________________________________
Person to be notified in
the event of a District
cancellation of activity:_____________________________________________________________________
The following documents must be submitted with your application before your rental dates will be confirmed:
- Certificate of Insurance, naming Naperville Community Unit School District 203 as additional insured
- Signed Hold Harmless Agreement
- For non-profit groups, proof of tax-exempt status. A Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Illinois, Department of Business Services, may be required.