- The Ian Bean website from the UK has switch and eye gaze activities. You have to sign up for a free account. Once you login scroll down and go to the: SENICT MEMBER’S RESOURCES PORTAL and then click on the top box for online use.
- Tar Heel Reader, a collection of free, easy-to-read, and accessible books on a wide range of topics. You can also create an account and make your own books. For students with access to YouTube, Tar Heel Gameplay, a collection of free, easy-to-play, and accessible games. You may create your own games using videos from the huge collection on YouTube.
- Special bites has free online cause and effect switch games for kids.
- Doorway Online - Interacive and accessible learning.
- Switch/Touch Screen Videos.