Food Service Provider
Aramark is District 203's food service provider. Click here to see current menus and nutrition information.
Lunch Program and Online Meal Payment
Debit System Information
Please keep the following in mind:
- Debit system balances for returning students will be carried forward to the next school year. Fifth grade students will have their balances transferred to the appropriate junior high school; eighth grade students will have their balances transferred to the appropriate high school.
- Parents using the online payment systems will need to set up a new account for each child at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Parents using mySchoolBucks may view their child’s account activity and the balance at any time.
- Parents will be charged an additional convenience fee when using the online payment system.
- It is suggested at least $50.00 be deposited in the account to accommodate one month of combo meal purchases.
- Checks will be deposited into your child’s account within 2 business days. Online payments will be deposited into your child’s account within 24 hours.
- An account statement may be requested at any time from the Aramark manager at your child’s school or by calling 630-420-6599. The account statement will indicate all deposits made to an account and all purchases.
- Students with insufficient funds in their MySchoolBucks or lunch account may not use the charge account until funds have been added.
- Students who will not be returning to a District 203 school next year may request a refund of their account balance by submitting a letter in writing to Aramark, c/o Naperville Central High School, 440 W. Aurora Avenue, Room B14, Naperville, IL 60540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.