Household Eligibility Application
For the 2021-2022 school year, all full day students will have access to one free breakfast and one free lunch each school day. Children from households that meet federal income guidelines are eligible for meal benefits (which include some school fee waivers). To see if you qualify for full benefits, a Household Eligibility Application needs to be completed
Household Eligibility Applications can be submitted online at MySchoolApps.com or via hardcopy form turned in to your school’s main office.
- Visit https://www.myschoolapps.com/
- Select state (IL) and district (Naperville CUSD 203)
- Follow the step-by-step screens to enter student and household information
- Click “Apply” to submit your application
Hardcopy Forms: (please update the names of these two links to Household Eligibility Application and Guidelines)
If a family currently receives food stamps or “Temporary Assistance for Needy Families” (TANF) and has not received a pre-certification letter in July or August, an application providing child(ren)’s names, food stamp or TANF case number, school(s), date and signature of the head of household will need to be completed.
Applications based on income eligibility must provide the following:
- Names of all household members
- Signature of an adult household member and social security number of the adult (or the word “none,” if the adult does not have a social security number)
- Date signed
- Amount of income each household member received last month and where it comes from (wages, child support, etc.)
- Foster children are eligible for free meals/milk regardless of household income; however, any child’s personal-use monthly income must be listed. If none, then indicate $0.00.
Households may apply for benefits any time during the school year that they become eligible. Questions may be addressed to the District 203 Business Office at 630-420-6581.