Free and Reduced Meal Program
Application Information and Instructions
Naperville 203 offers free and reduced-price school meals and milk to students from households that meet the federal income guidelines to qualify under the USDA School Nutrition Programs. All meals provided meet the USDA requirements.
Students currently receiving food stamps (SNAP) or “Temporary Assistance for Needy Families” (TANF) or are pre-certified by the state certified based on the income reported on the Illinois All-Kids or Medicaid application do not need to fill out an application if the family receives a pre-certification letter from Naperville 203. Pre-certification letters will be sent before the start of the school year.
- Visit https://www.myschoolapps.com/
- Select state (IL) and district (Naperville CUSD 203)
- Follow the step-by-step screens to enter student and household information
- Click “Apply” to submit your application
Complete a paper application
Applications are available
- English Application | Spanish Application
- At all schools and the District Administrative Building
- By calling (630) 420-6581 to request an application
You may return the application to your school or send via fax, email or mail to Michelle Swope:
Naperville 203 Business Office, 203 W. Hillside Rd., Naperville, IL 60540
Fax: (630) 420-4053