ESSER III Funds
ARP (American Rescue Plan) LEA - ESSER III
What is the ARP (American Rescue Plan) LEA - ESSER III?
Under the American Rescue Plan (ARP), school districts around the country received funding to address the impact of COVID-19 on students' academic, social, emotional and mental health needs.
Naperville CUSD 203 will be using ARP funds for the following:
- Providing at least one math interventionist per school
- Salaries and benefits for before and after school tutoring
- Salaries and benefits for summer enrichment programs
- Additional Learning Behavioral Specialists to provide specialized instruction
- Additional English Learner Teachers
- Additional Social Workers to support mental health needs of students
- Mental health services to support students