In accordance with the CDC guidelines*:
It is recommended that fully vaccinated students:
- Get tested three to five days after travel (antigen, NAAT or PCR accepted; no home tests). Day of return is day zero.
- Self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days after return; isolate and test if symptoms develop
It is recommended that unvaccinated students:
- Test three to five days after travel (antigen, NAAT or PCR accepted; no home tests). Day of return is day zero.
- Quarantine for a full five days after travel, even with a negative test result.
- If your test is positive, isolate and inform your school’s health office.
It is recommended that all students:
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms for two weeks after return; isolate and get tested if symptoms develop.
- Stay home if feeling ill even with a previous COVID infection
As a reminder, always keep your student at home if they are ill for any reason. If you have any questions, please contact your school’s health office. Thank you for your understanding and ongoing cooperation with our COVID-19 prevention policies and procedures as we work together to keep our students, staff, and families safe and healthy.