Return to Learn: SY 2020-21
- Return to Learn SY 20-21
- Board of Education Updates
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Return to Learn Guide
- Surveillance Screening
- Return to Learn Video Series
- Symptom Monitoring
Frequently Asked Questions
- Board of Education FAQs
- General Return to Learn FAQs
- Quarantine FAQs
- Surveillance Testing FAQs
- COVID-19 Dashboard FAQs
- Sports FAQs
- Stage 1 eLearning FAQs
- Stage 2 Enhanced eLearning FAQs
- Stage 3 Hybrid Learning FAQs
- Stage 4 In-Person Learning FAQs
- Symptom Monitoring FAQs
- Health & Safety FAQs
- Cleaning & Santization FAQs
- Transportation FAQs
- Students with IEPs FAQs
- Curriculum FAQs
- Technology FAQs
- Assessment FAQs
- Social Emotional Learning FAQs
- Travel FAQs
- Preguntas frecuentes de la Junta de Educación
- Regreso al Aprendizaje 2.0 Preguntas Frecuentes
- Food Services
- Junior High
- High School
- Return to Learn Surveys
Are there any travel restrictions?
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for all of our students. The CDC has indicated that travel increases your chance of spreading and getting COVID-19. In order to reduce the spread of the virus within our schools will be implementing the CDC guidance as follows:
Any student that travels internationally will be required to do the following prior to returning to school:
- Get tested with a viral (RT-PCR) test 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after travel.
- Even if with a test negative, stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- The negative RT-PCR test must be reviewed by the school nurse prior to returning to school.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- If you don’t get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for 14 days, whether you get tested or not.
Domestic travelers are highly encouraged to follow the above guidelines, especially if they were not able to avoid crowds, wear a mask, or maintain 6ft of physical distance when with people outside of your household.