Junior High Schedule
6-12 Grade Student Support Time (Tuesday - Friday):
Junior High 1:30-2:50 p.m.
High School 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Student Learning Actions
- Access teacher support, small group learning, and office hours.
- Participate in individual interventions such as reteaching of targeted skills focus based on assessment results.
- Receive individual work completion support.
- Participate in group review sessions for specific content areas with multiple instructors supporting the learning.
- Check-in with teachers if absent.
- Access assessment study sessions and re-take opportunities.
- Engage in lessons such as high school preview, course selection, and college planning.
- Access to extension and enrichment opportunities.
- Receive social-emotional and executive functioning support.
- Engage students in performance-based activities for example driver education simulation, culinary labs.
- Receive ongoing feedback regarding performance.
- Engage in learning with guest speakers and mentorship meetings.
- Access materials and resources from both the classroom and Learning Commons.
- Communicate with teachers (with or without caregiver involvement).
- Access Student Services personnel for support.