Pathways to Get Support at NCHS
A Matter of Pride
1. Lunchtime Support: during the 2nd half of the lunch periods (4, 5, and 6) - after the LINK bell!
- Math: Algebra (periosd 4 and 6 - Room 343; period 5 - Room 302)
- Social Studies: Cultures & Government (period 4 - Room 229; period 5 - Room 235; period 6 - Room 234)
- Science: Chemistry (period 4 - Room 323; period 5 - Room 334; period 6 - Room 324)
Come by the correct room after the LINK bell (2nd half of period) to work with teachers!
2. Study Skills Academy (After School Tutoring) - starts September 4th
- English, Social Studies, Math, and Science
- 3:30 - 4:30 PM Wednesdays ONLY
- The Learning Commons
- Transportation available (late bus @4:45 w/pass)*
3. Science Support
- Chemistry Room 322 - 7:10 AM - 7:35 AM (except Wednesday, late arrival)
- Physics Room 328 - 7:15 AM - 7:35 AM (except Wednesday, late arrival)
- Biology Room 315 - 7:15 AM - 7:35 AM (except Wednesday, late arrival)
4. Writing Support
Writing conferences are available in room TBD
Use this link to sign up with an English teacher: (coming soon)
5. Math Support
- Room 302 - 7:05 AM - 7:35 AM (except Wednesday, late arrival)
6. Spanish Support
* NOTE: There is a late afternoon bus that leaves NCHS at 4:45 PM each Mon., Tues., Wed., and Thurs., each week. In addition to students who stay late to take advantage of our tutoring program, the bus will take students who are involved in school sponsored activities, but students must have a late bus pass issued to them by a staff member directly supervising their particular after school activity, be it tutoring, club, rehearsal or sport.Click for a printable handout.
- Room 104 - 7:15 AM - 7:35 AM (except Wednesday, late arrival)