Naperville North 2020-2021 Registration **UPDATED 7/17/20**
- Registration will be 'drive thru' and we are estimating it will take 30 minutes or less.
- Students must be present at registration.
- Wednesday, August 12
- Frosh/Sophs will register by alpha group from 8AM-2PM. Specific times are TBD
- Thursday, August 13
- Juniors/Seniors will register by alpha group from 8AM-2PM. Specific times are TBD
- Enter with Pride (Freshmen only) is planning two-hour sessions on Thursday, August 13 between 8AM and 2PM. Times and details TBA.
- If students cannot attend registration, late registration will be on the first day of student attendance, August 20 or 21 first thing in the morning.
- Additional details will be sent via email soon as details are finalized. The registration mailing, including fee billing statement and additional information, should arrive in homes around August 3.
- Families can plan to drop off health office documents (freshmen physicals, senior immunizations, etc.), fee payments, parking paperwork and payment, senior brunch form, etc. during business hours August 3-11. Anyone making a drop off at the building must be masked.
- Students will not be issued academic lockers at this time per the ISBE Guidelines.
- PE shirts and locks will not be sold at registration. Changing clothes for PE will be kept to a minimum. When students do change, they will not be required to wear PE shirts. Students will be asked to wear clothing of their choice that is appropriate to their PE activity. Teachers will communicate details with each PE class.
- Yearbook photos will not be taken at registration. IDs will be pre-printed using the 2019-20 yearbook photos. 2020-21 yearbook photos will be taken during PE/Health classes on August 25 & 26.
- 2019-20 yearbooks will be distributed at registration.
- Freshmen and new students will receive a Chromebook at registration
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we quickly adjust plans and make decisions based on current information.
Summer Mailer Information
Senior Information & Forms
Who to Contact with Registration Questions:
Fees, Payments, Free and Reduced Lunch
Financial Secretary: (630) 420-6486
Enrollment, Change of Address
Centralized Enrollment: (630) 548-4320
Withdrawals, New Student Appointments
Registrar: (630) 420-6528
General Registration Questions
AP for Operations: (630) 420-6582