In SciTech Club students get a taste of technology and engineering. Students will be able to engage in a variety of projects, including…
- Building and flying model rockets
- Racing Sphero robots
- Designing Makey Makey projects
- Working with Snap Circuits
- Building a mini model bridge to see how much weight it can support
- Exploring and coding missions within the Spike Prime coding system used in First Lego League robot coding competition
Whatever their interest, Patriots are sure to find something right up their alley in SciTech Club!
The club meets every Tuesday and Wednesday after school from 3-4pm starting January 17th, 2023 through March 15th, 2023.
When: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3-4:00 PM in room 102.
Who: All grades are welcome to attend!