Jefferson Junior High School’s student council is a representative structure for all students who want to be involved in school matters and happenings. Our organization frequently raises funds for school-wide events, including social activities, community projects, helping people in need. Students work closely with sponsors and school administration to carry out plans for the benefit of our community, school and students.
The purpose of JJHS Student Council is:
1. To develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship.
2. To promote harmonious relations throughout the entire school.
3. To improve student/faculty relationships.
4. To improve school morale and general welfare.
5. To provide a forum for student expression.
6. To plan special events or projects.