Physical Education / Health
Exercise is like Miracle Grow for the brain.-Dr. John Ratey
VISIONThe Vision of the MJHS PE and Health Department is to produce students who:
- Know and apply the principles and components of health-related fitness.
- Participate in activities while demonstrating sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperation.
- Possess the ability to participate in individual and team activities, weight training and cardiovascular training throughout their lifetime.
- Understand how being fit can affect their physical, mental and social well-being.
- Use technology to monitor and improve their level of fitness.
- Follow directions and make responsible decisions.
- Participate with a positive attitude.
Madison's Physical Education Staff
Mrs. Tricia DeGraff
Ms. Valerie Pelizza
Mr. John Scherrman, Department Coordinator
Mrs. AnneMarie Tomek