Food Service Provider
Aramark is District 203's food service provider. Click here to see current menus and nutrition information.
Updated meal pricing for the 2022-23 school year coming soon.
More InformationClick here to visit the District Nutrition Information page for more information.
Online Meal Payment Information
- Debit system balances for returning students will be carried forward to the next school year. Fifth grade students will have their balances transferred to the appropriate junior high school; eighth grade students will have their balances transferred to the appropriate high school.
- Parents using the online payment systems will need to set up a new account for each child at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Parents using mySchoolBucks may view their child’s account activity and the balance at any time.
- Parents will be charged an additional convenience fee when using the online payment system.
- It is suggested at least $50.00 be deposited in the account to accommodate one month of combo meal purchases.
- Checks will be deposited into your child’s account within 2 business days. Online payments will be deposited into your child’s account within 24 hours.
- An account statement may be requested at any time from the Aramark manager at your child’s school or by calling 630-420-6599. The account statement will indicate all deposits made to an account and all purchases.
- Students with insufficient funds in their MySchoolBucks or lunch account may not use the charge account until funds have been added.
- Students who will not be returning to a District 203 school next year may request a refund of their account balance by submitting a letter in writing to Aramark, c/o Naperville Central High School, 440 W. Aurora Avenue, Room B14, Naperville, IL 60540 or email email@example.com.