Cross Country 2021
- Cross Country Practices will begin on Monday, August 23 from 3 - 4:30 P.M.
- Each athlete needs the following turned in before they will be allowed to participate/practice:
- iii. Current physical turned in to the health office
- iv. $50 check made out to JJHS
- Transportation to meets and back to JJHS after meets will be provided
- In case of inclement weather, practice will be cancelled. We will notify parents and athletes using the Remind app.
If you have any questions prior to that time, do not hesitate to reach out and we would be happy to help you!
Order of running goes 8G, 8B, 7G, 7B until Sept. 16th and 7G, 7B, 8G, 8B from Oct. 1st on
|Thursday||Sept. 30th||Hubble||Grace Methodist Church|
|Tuesday||Oct. 5th||Washington||Arrowhead Park|
|Wednesday||Oct. 13th||Conference Meet||TBD|
Want to Join Cross Country?
If you are interested in joining us on our team this year, please fill out the following form to help us get an idea of numbers prior to our first practice.