PREGNANT or have an INFANT or TODDLER?
Do you live in Naperville CUSD #203?
A FREE program for eligible pregnant or parenting families with infants and toddlers.
Early learning is important to predicting a child’s success in school and life. In the first few years children learn more – and at a faster pace than any other time in life.
You are your child’s first and most important teacher!
- Early Connections can support and partner with you since you know your child best
- Virtual/in-home visits (when safe) that include fun activities and ideas for learning and playing
- Parenting tips centered around your child’s development
- Virtual/face-to-face (when safe) group meetings
- Virtual/face-to-face (when safe) play-based developmental screenings to make sure your child is healthy and developing on track
- Help with finding community resources and programs
Naperville 203 Early Connections Mission is to promote the optimal early development, learning and health of young children by supporting and engaging their parents and caregivers.