Atriuum is our district's online public catalog (OPAC) system. Each building has its own collection, and this tool is how patrons find and access resources they need. All students and staff have their own logins which grant access to many additional features including:
- Reviewing items that are checked out, including textbooks in Booktracks and electronic materials in Overdrive
- Placing holds for items that are checked out by other users.
- Status of fines and overdue items
- Creating "bookbags" -- lists of items to read in the future
- Creating watch list terms for areas of particular interest
- Writing book reviews (see directions below or open the pdf here).
Students receive instruction on how to use Atriuum through language arts classes, but they're always welcome to stop by the circ desk to see Mrs. Sherry or Mrs. Kotsovos for help!