DirectorySpot - Beebe's Directory Access
We are excited to announce that the Beebe Directory App is now available! You have been set up as a user for DirectorySpot and can now download it for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users), or you can also access the data from the web.
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching "DirectorySpot" or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone - http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android - http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
- Go to directoryspot.net and click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone's email address.
Please let me know if you have any questions and hope you find it useful!! If you have any data changes throughout the year, please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update it on the App.
Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.