Please use the links in the left sidebar navigation to view the different areas in the Counseling Department.
What can I see my counselor about??
When can I see my counselor??
- Counselors will listen when nobody else can or will.
- During your supervised study period.
- Counselors help find answers to confusing questions regarding courses, careers, colleges, school clubs and activities, and personal problems.
- By stopping in your counselor's office and making an appointment.
- Counselors offer support, friendship, and understanding.
- During your lunch period.
- Counselors are ready to help students with any of their needs...relationships, academics, setting goals, time management, study skills, organization, or family concerns.
- By getting a pass from your teacher to see your counselor.
- Counselors can offer referrals to outside community services including therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, hospitals, and other support agencies and organizations.
- Parents may contact their child's counselor by phone or email.