RVH&S Important Information
FALL IS HERE!
School is well underway and the falling leaves and crisp morning air means Autumn parties are approaching, report cards will soon be available on Infinite Campus and many events celebrating the students' hard work will fill our calendars.
Thank you to all our families who attended Parent Teacher conferences and visited our Fall Book Fair. In case you missed it, or couldn't get all the books this time around, there will be another opportunity in February to shop and support Ranch View.
Don't forget to place your Yearbook orders. Our Yearbook committee captures the most beautiful memories and you do not want to miss owning your own copy. Ordering is simple! Visit www.balfour.com to reserve your child's piece of history.
Also, save November 14th at 1:00pm for our next Home & School meeting! All parents are welcome to attend and learn more about ways you can be involved.
November 14th, 2017
- Call to Order
- Executive Board Reports
- Secretary – Michelle Clark
- Attendance, Calendar, Sign-up to Report
- Approval of Minutes
- Treasurer – Erin Wikman
- Approval of Financial Reports
- Committee chairs - must approve Transaction Details form and return to Treasurer; these are in your H&S mailboxes
- Principal – Angela Stallion
- President – Jill Wroble
- Nominations coming in January
- No December Home and School meeting
- District 203 Holiday Gift program
- District 203 Delayed Start on Severe Weather Days
- Restaurant Nights coming up: 11/16 Colonial Cafe
- Vice Presidents – Dawn Swiderski and Audrey Minor
- Committee Reports
- Roller Skate Party
- New Business
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com