Ranch View Health Office:1-630-420-6576 - Diane Scroggs
The Health Office is located in the area of the main office. We have a qualified Health Technician who is available for the hours that the students are in attendance. A School Nurse is also available when needed.
If your child has a special health concern, please notify the teacher and the Health Office. This would include chronic asthma, food allergies, bee sting allergies, etc. Should your child be taking daily medication at home, please notify the Health Office of any side effects.
District 203 Health Service Philosophy
School Health Services recognize that an individual’s education and growth is related to their physical, mental and emotional well-being.
District 203 believes:
- Each individual is valuable and the development of his/her potential is the first responsibility of education.
- The acquisition of skills necessary to maintain a healthy state is a cardinal component of education.
- An effective school health program requires the cooperative involvement of family, school, community agencies, and medical disciplines.
- School Health Services provides a unique contribution to the development of concepts of wellness in students, families, and community.
- A maturing student should be able to face social situations and life problems with increasing judgment as to his/ her role and acceptance of it. Recognition of health issues should be fostered as a civic responsibility.
Health ServicesJeanette Harris, RN, MSN, PEL/IL-CSN,Supervisor of Health Services
Health Services Secretary
District 203 Administrative Center
203 W. Hillside Rd.
Naperville, IL 60540Current
Health UpdatesThere are no health updates at this time.