Volleyball began on March 10th, and based on the current guidance from the IDPH and IHSA, we have modified how the season will be played. The good news is that the season will still be competitive and the kids will have the opportunity to play against other District 203 schools. Basic information is listed below and additional information will be communicated the first week of March.
· Tryouts were March 10th.
· Sports physicals will be required to participate
· There will be NO ATHLETIC FEE
· We will play an 8 game schedule, playing each school twice
· Coaches will be officiating the games
· There will be no spectators allowed at games to reduce the number of people in our gyms at any given time, through spring break
· We WILL provide busses to/from games buses will leave school at 3:30 P.M., but you will have the option to pick-up/drop off your child if you wish to do so
· There will NOT be activity buses provided to get your daughter to/from PRACTICE. You will be responsible for dropping off/picking up your child at designated start/end times (We have not decided this yet, so this may be changed)
· Masks will be required at all time, but they will be allowed to briefly lower their mask to drink water
Link to livestream of April 8th 8th Grade Games at KJHS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaPBlWADeBMlBANX_sXWXGg
Link to livestream of April 8th 7th Grade Games at WJHS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sLUj4maQsk