Football will begin on March 10th. In accordance with guidance from the IDPH and IHSA, we have modified how the season will look. The good news is that the season will still be competitive and the kids will have the opportunity to play against other schools. Basic information is listed below and additional information will be communicated home as the start date nears.
- Football starts March 10th. A sign-up link will be sent out closer to the start date.
- Sports physicals will be required to participate
- There will be NO ATHLETIC FEE
- We will be using 7 v 7 rules this season
- We will NOT be using flags or blocking linemen this year. Games will be played as a touch style football game
- Helmets will NOT be required this year
- Coaches will be officiating the games
- Spectators WILL be allowed at games
- We WILL provide busses to/from games, but you will have the option to pick-up/drop off your child if you wish to do so.
- There will NOT be busses provided to get your child to/from PRACTICE. You will be responsible for dropping off/picking up your child at designated start/end times.
7th grade play away for the first 4 games and 8th grade play at home.
8th grade play away for the last 4 games and 7th grade play at home.
GAME SCHEDULE (3:30PM START)
3/23 vs KJHS 3/25 vs WJHS 4/8 vs MJHS 4/15 vs JJHS
7 AWAY 7 AWAY 7 HOME 7 HOME
8 HOME 8 HOME 8 AWAY 8 AWAY
4/20 vs KJHS 4/22 Vs WJHS 4/27 vs MJHS 5/4 vs JJHS
7 HOME 7 HOME 7 AWAY 7 AWAY
8 AWAY 8 AWAY 8 HOME 8 HOME
** Your pe shirt / shorts will be your practice and game uniform