MJHS Student Council
Student Council is an organization made up of students that want to make a difference as part of the community at Madison Junior High School, the community of Naperville, and the global community. We come together on a bi-weekly basis from September through May to represent the ideas of the students at Madison Junior High School and to put them into action.
Duties and Responsibilities of Student Council Members
- Attend mandatory Student Council Meetings held every other Thursday morning that school is in session between September 13th and May 16th at 7:15 in room 197. (See attached calendar for specific dates.)
- Inform your peers about upcoming projects and Student Council sponsored events.
- Serve on Student Council committees and contribute ideas for projects.
- Volunteer to work before school, during lunch, and after school on Student Council projects.
- Get suggestions for and reactions to possible Student Council projects from students throughout the school and present them at Student Council meetings.
- Participate in Student Council projects and encourage other students to do so as well.
- Follow all school rules.
- Maintain passing grades in all classes.
Ms. Cravatta firstname.lastname@example.orgMs. Charvat email@example.com