SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create an individualized career and academic plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Naperville 203 is accessible by 6th-10th grade students and their parents, counselors and staff in 2019/2020 school year.
SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and were designed to streamline the college and career readiness workflow for counselors and staff.
Using SchooLinks, students and families can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios / resumes
- Communicate with counselors
- Build their Individual Learning Plan
Using SchooLinks, teachers, counselors and staff can:
- Centralize all student info in one place (course plans, resumes, transcripts, scores, etc)
- Track students’ college applications
- Post internships, scholarships and career fairs
- Send electronic transcripts and supporting documents
- 3 way communication among students, parents, counselors
Students will login to SchooLinks via their Google login.
Parent/Guardian Login will be emailed to you pending roll-out schedule.
Counselors will be notified via email by their SchooLinks designee when their accounts are activated.
If you want to learn more about SchooLinks please visit hello.schoolinks.com.