Annual Update Now Online!
Reminder - Our New Online Annual Update opens on April 4, 2019 and needs to be completed by May 3, 2019!
All families need to update their student’s information through their Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. Census Verification Forms will no longer be sent home with your students.
Parent/Guardians can complete the Online Annual Update in three easy steps:
Step 1: Log into your Campus Portal Account
- All Parent/Guardians should have a Campus Portal account
- If you do not have a Campus Portal Account, please email email@example.com
- Forgot your Username or Password?
- Use the Forgot your password or the Forgot your username link on the bottom of the Campus Portal Login page.
Step 2: Complete the Annual Update by May 3, 2019
- Select Online Annual Update from your Navigation Panel
- Review all the pages in the pre-populated forms
- Confirm that the information is accurate.
- Submit the application for approval processing
Step 3: Deliver required health documents to your child’s school.
- Please visit www.naperville203.org/healthservices for a list of required Exams and Immunizations.
- It is recommended that all health forms be delivered to the health office by the first day of school.
Don’t have a computer?
If you do not have access to a computer at home, please stop by the school to complete Annual Online Update.
If you have moved or will be moving, please complete the Online Annual Update with your new address. All documentation for change of addresses need to be brought to our main office at 203 W. Hillside Ave. Naperville, 60502. Please call (630) 548-4320 for more information.
Need more information?
Please view our helpful Annual Update video to learn more!
For more information or questions regarding the Online Annual Update for returning students, please contact Parent Support at 630-420-6825 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.