Instructional time should focus on five critical areas:
- Matrices and Analysis of Functions
- Rational Functions
- Inverse Functions
- Trigonometric Functions and Applications
- Coordinate Systems and Conic Sections
- Conic Sections - Unit 1
- Functions Analysis- Unit 2
- Linear and Quadratic Functions - Unit 3
- Polynomial and Rational Functions - Unit 4
- Inverse, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions - Unit 5
- Trigonometric Functions - Unit 6
- Analytic Trigonometry - Unit 7
- Applications of Trigonometry - Unit 8
- Matrices - Unit 9
- Vectors - Unit 10
- Sequences and Series - Unit 11
Mathematical Practice Standards
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.