Reduced and Free Meal Guidelines
- Visit https://www.myschoolapps.com/
- Select state (IL) and district (Naperville CUSD 203)
- Follow the step-by-step screens to enter student and household information
- Click “Apply” to submit your application
District 203 offers free and reduced-price school combo meals to those students who qualify under the National School Lunch Programs.
Children from households that meet federal income guidelines are eligible for the program (please see guidelines/application linked above for details). Meals meet the U.S. Department of Agriculture requirements. Substitutions may be authorized if prescribed by a physician. Reduced price lunches cost $0.40 for the regular combo meal (which is $2.70 at the elementary school, $2.75 at the junior high and $2.80 at the high school level). The meal includes milk.
Application forms are also available at each District 203 school office. Qualifying households should answer all applicable questions on the form.
If a family currently receives food stamps or “Temporary Assistance for Needy Families” (TANF) and has not received a pre-certification letter in July or August, an application providing child(ren)’s names, food stamp or TANF case number, school(s), date and signature of the head of household will need to be completed.
Applications based on income eligibility must provide the following:
- Names of all household members
- Signature of an adult household member and social security number of the adult (or the word “none,” if the adult does not have a social security number)
- Date signed
- Amount of income each household member received last month and where it comes from (wages, child support, etc.)
- Foster children are eligible for free meals/milk regardless of household income; however, any child’s personal-use monthly income must be listed. If none, then indicate $0.00.
Households may apply for benefits any time during the school year that they become eligible. Questions may be addressed to the District 203 Business Office at 630-420-6300.