MJHS Spring Musical
The spring musical is a chance for students to work together to create something that is simply amazing. It requires a lot of time and hard work, but the final result is truly rewarding.
Answers to FAQ’s
- The spring musical will be announced before Winter Break
- Auditions are in held Mid-February
- While singing a song from the production is encouraged for auditions, it is not necessary. You can sing “Happy Birthday” if you wish.
- Musical Performances are usually the first Thursday and Friday in May at 7 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities of Musical Cast Members
- Attend assigned practices.
- Practices are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 3-5:30 pm from the end of February to the end of April.
- Cast members may or may not have to attend all non-tech week practices. Please plan accordingly to the calendar. (Calendars will be made available prior to auditions.)
- Cast and Crew members will be required to attend ALL Mandatory dress rehearsals from 5-8:30 pm during Tech Week. (Last week of April-First week of May) Failure to be present may result in dismissal from cast.
- Follow all school rules.
- Maintain passing grades in all classes.
Please click here and fill out the Google Form if you would like to be added the Musical Canvas course.
The musical is a big time commitment.
Please ensure you can be at all mandatory rehearsals before auditioning.
Looking for Drama Club? Click Here