Naperville 203 will soon begin scheduling spring parent/teacher conferences, which will be held virtually, via Zoom, on Monday, March 14, from 5-8:30 p.m., and on Tuesday, March 15, from 8 a.m.-noon. Registration for parent/teacher conferences will open at the following times:
Scheduling Portal opens Thursday, Feb. 17, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 3 p.m.
Junior High Schools:
Scheduling Portal opens Wednesday, Feb. 16, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 3 p.m.
Scheduling Portal opens Monday, Feb. 14, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 3 p.m.
Scheduling Portal opens Tuesday, Feb. 15, and closes Wednesday, March 2 at 3 p.m.
Parents must have a Campus Parent password before signing up for parent/teacher conferences. Please see Infinite Campus Frequently Asked Questions for more information. If there are problems establishing a Campus Parent account, please contact Parent Support at (630) 420-6825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing PTC Wizard for Parent/Teacher Conferences
To schedule conferences, parents will access the PTC Wizard Scheduling Site. The PTC Wizard Parent Guide (PTC Wizard Guía para los Padres) explains how to use PTC Wizard and answers login and other common questions. Details regarding conference scheduling are:
- Parents will access PTC Wizard to schedule conferences.
- Online conference scheduling is for grades EC-12.
- Parents will need to use their Campus Parent username and password to sign into PTC Wizard. (NOT their student’s name/password.)
- It is recommended that parents confirm their ability to log into Campus Parent as soon as possible.
- Parents that do not yet have a Campus Parent username and password, or who have forgotten their username or password, should reference the PTC Wizard Parent Guide (PTC Wizard Guía para los Padres) OR the Infinite Campus User Guide.
- PTC Wizard will automatically send emails to parents after scheduling conferences. Parents should verify that their email address is correct in Campus Parent under the “Contact Preferences” section.
Each school will communicate additional scheduling instructions as needed. If you are unable to schedule conferences due to limited internet access, contact your school for assistance.