NEW Kindergartner Residency and Enrollment

  • Kindergarten Enrollment

    Online Enrollment  for 2020-2021

    Kindergarten 2020-2021 enrollment is open!

    To complete the new enollment intake form for incoming Kindergartners, click here.

    Dual Language Information 

    Due to the current conditions, the Kindergarten previews and the Dual Language Kindergarten information night have been postponed. We want all the families to have an opportunity to learn about Kindergarten in their schools as well as Dual Language. As a result, a new Dual Language Lottery deadline will be announced in this webpage once we are able to set new dates.

    Debido a las condiciones actuales. La vista previa al Kinder y la Junta Informativa del Programa de Lenguaje Dual se han pospuesto. Queremos que todas las familias tengan la oportunidad de aprender acerca del Kínder en sus escuelas y también sobre el Lenguaje Dual. Como resultado, una nueva fecha para la lotería será anunciada en esta página, una vez que podamos fijar nuevas fechas.

    Dual Language information can be found here:


    Online Enrollment is designed to save families time enrolling their student(s) and can be completed on any device from the comfort of your own home.  You may stop and start your application at any time by saving the application.  Through Online Enrollment, we will capture accurate information on each of our families in Infinite Campus, our student information system.

    NEW Student Residency and Enrollment for 2019-2020 

    Please click HERE to complete the Enrollment Intake Form.

    All families new to District 203 are encouraged to enroll their new student through our online enrollment application. In order to successfully begin the enrollment process, it is recommended that parents and guardians of new students have an email address.

     To begin enrollment, please gather the following information:

    • Household information – address where the family resides
    • Parent information – work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
    • Student information – personal and health/medication information
    • Local Emergency Contact(s) – address and phone numbers
    • Previous school address, phone and fax numbers

     To complete enrollment, you will need your child's:

    • Original birth certificate
    • Parenting Agreement (if applicable)
    • Proof of Residency (see below)

Proof of Residency

  • A student’s address is the same as the person who has legal residential custody of the student. Please select the form that most accurately represents your current living arrangement.
    Third Party - Homeowner - The definition of a 3rd Party with Homeowner is when the parent/guardian and student live with another person who owns the home. 
    Third Party - Renter - The definition of a 3rd Party with Renter is when the parent/guardian and student live with another person who is named as the lease holder. 
    If the situations above are not applicable to your living arrangements, please contact Maureen Dvorak, School Services Manager at 630-420-6446.

    All new families, including existing families with new students, will be required to complete an Intake Form. This form will help our department gather information about you and your family for enrollment. Once the Intake Form has been completed, our Centralized Enrollment Team will be in contact with you for your next steps.

    Please click HERE to complete the Intake Form.

    Families without an email address should contact the Centralized Enrollment Office at 630-548-4320 for assistance.

    Parents looking to enroll early childhood students should contact our Ann Reid Early Childhood Center directly at 630-420-6899.
  • Our Centralized Enrollment Office is closed and not accepting the required in person documents at this time. However, you can still begin the online enrollment process by clicking here.

    Please check back for updates on when we will re-open.

Enrollment Contacts