Senior year is filed with a number of exciting opportunities and celebrations.
- Completed Senior Open Campus Lunch forms must be signed by both the student and their parent/guardian and returned at Registration
- Please complete the Name on the Diploma form prior to Registration
- The Senior Guide to Fee Waiver Information sheet provides families information on senior expenses that are included in the fee waiver.
- Graduation Cap and Gown Orders - information will be coming soon.
- Completed order forms and payment for Senior Yard Signs must be returned at Registration.
- Senior Yearbook Photos must be taken by Lifetouch/Prestige Studios before or on October 15th to be included in the yearbook. There is no sitting fee for the yearbook only portrait. Call 1(630)910-6800 - option 5 - to schedule an appointment. NO ID PHOTO’S will be allowed for senior photos.
- Senior Ads for the Yearbook are submitted online to www.theyearbookcompany.com. Parents submit a baby photo, a teen photo, and a brief note to be printed in the yearbook. There is a cost of $50 to do so. Access will be available in early November. Early submission deadline will be December 1st. Final deadline is usually in January. Look for updates on the school website.
- The Senior Class Panoramic Picture will be taken on December 12th during the extended 2nd period. Order forms will be at the senior exits the week prior. Check or cash payment is due the day of the photo.
- The 2019 Senior Class Party will be on Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 7:30 pm to 1:00 am. Print the Permission/Reservation form. Completed forms and payment will be collected at Registration.