The following documents will be included in the Registration mailing in late July and must be returned at Registration:
- CENSUS VERIFICATION: All students must return the Census Verification form signed by their parent/guardian. If your address on the Census Verification is not your current address, please read the Change of Address Information document.
- EMERGENCY CARD: All students must return the completed card to the nurses’ station at Registration.
- PERMISSIONS FORM 2018-19: Permissions may change from one year to the next so all students must return the completed and signed form.
- CHILDREN OF US MILITARY PERSONNEL: Since military status may change from one year to the next, all students must complete the form for the current school year.
- TRANSCRIPT RELEASE AUTHORIZATION: This form, collected from all seniors, allows NCHS to send transcripts electronically when requested by the student.