ATHLETIC FEES: Fees for each sport are based on a three-tier system as recommended by our District Financial Insight Team and approved by the school board. The tiers are determined on the cost per athlete for each sport. The athletic programs collectively are on a self-sustaining basis; therefore, such a charge is necessary.
Tier I - $100
Boys: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Volleyball
Girls: Basketball, Bowling, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Softball, Volleyball
Tier II - $80
Boys: Soccer, Tennis, Water Polo, Wrestling
Girls: Badminton, Soccer, Tennis, Water Polo
Tier III - $60
Boys: Cross-Country, Swimming & Diving, Track & Field
Girls: Cross-Country, Swimming & Diving, Track & Field
In any sport where a "cut" is necessary because of available space, number of participants, or number of available coaches, this fee will not be collected until after the team is selected. Fees will be paid online and notifications will be sent from our Athletic website il.8to18.com/napervillecentral. Students participating in the following sports should pay the athletic fee at the time they register for the sport: cross country, football, swimming, wrestling, track, and gymnastics.
STUDENT ATHLETIC PASS: Students may purchase the Student Athletic Pass for $45.00. This allows the student admission to all home athletic events including football, basketball, wrestling, swimming, gymnastics, and any other school-sponsored athletic contest. Tournaments are the only exceptions. It is the equivalent of being able to attend any or all of these events at approximately one-third the price that it would otherwise cost. It also provides immediate admittance to the games and avoids the necessity of waiting in line to buy tickets. This pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
ATHLETIC TICKET INFORMATION:
- Adult $5.00, Student $3.00 (with I.D. or accompanied by adult). This includes admission to soccer (boys and/or girls), wrestling, gymnastics (boys and/or girls), swimming (boys and/or girls), basketball (boys and/or girls), volleyball (boys and/or girls), lacrosse (boys and girls) and football.
- Special events (IHSA tourneys, events sponsored by NCHS) no activity or season passes honored.
- No charge for regularly scheduled after-school events and underclass contests, which are not scheduled in conjunction with varsity events.
SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Verification of the following must be on file in the Athletic Office prior to tryouts or practice:
- Printed copy of online registration: seasonal sports can be registered at the following web address-http://il.8to18.com/napervillecentral
- Physical Exam Certificate: Athletic Physical Forms are available in the Athletic Office or Main Office and on our website at http://il.8to18.com/napervillecentral. Most doctor’s offices also have the forms. Athletic physicals are valid for 13 months from the date issued. Freshmen can provide a duplicate copy of their school physical to the Athletic Department at the time they register for a sport.
Please do not mail or fax in these forms. All forms can be turned into the Athletic Office beginning July 16, 2018. Be sure the forms are handed to someone in the office and a yellow card is issued. DO NOT LEAVE THESE FORMS IN THE MAIN OFFICE OR ON A DESK IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE.
Athletic Summer Office Hours beginning June 1, 2018 are 7:00 am - 1:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
The Athletic Office will issue a yellow participation card when the physical and online registration receipt form are turned in. The yellow card should be given to the coach on the first day of tryouts/practice. (Students will not be able to tryout/practice unless the yellow participation card has been turned in to the coach.)