Transition to 9th Grade
Welcome to Naperville Central High School!This page contains links to information for incoming 9th graders and their families about academics and course selection, extra curricular activities, athletics, music and more. Click on the links below for more details.
- Introduction to High School Band (Concert Band) Grade 9: No Audition
- Advanced High School Band (Wind Ensemble) Auditions
- Intermediate Advanced High School Band (Wind Symphony) Auditions
- Intermediate High School Band (Symphonic Band) HS Director Nomination
Introduction to Mixed Choir: Non auditioned, all freshmen level ensemble
- Marching Redhawks
- Winter Guard - Clinics will begin in early November
- Jazz Studio Orchestra (Jazz I of III)
- Jazz Band and Jazz Lab Bands
- Audition Materials released in October
- Audition Dates end of October/early November
- Drum Show
- Audition Materials are released in November
- Auditions are in the beginning of December
- Steel Band
- Hawkappella - Non auditioned male a cappella ensemble
- Chorelles - Student led female a cappella ensemble, audition materials released late August, early September
- Enchords - Student led mixed a cappella ensemble, auditions materials released late August, early September
- Momentum - NCHS Show Choir, auditions held Spring 2018!
- MadriGALS - Female Madrigal ensemble that meets October-December.
- Spring Musical - Audition materials released December/January
Other opportunities and ensembles are in the works, stay posted and connected throughout the year!