Audio Enhancement Solutions
What are Audio Enhancement Solutions?
Audio Enhancement Solutions typically consist of a wireless microphone that amplifies the teacher's voice 10 decibels, and evenly distributes that voice through speakers strategically placed around the classroom (typically loaded in the ceiling). The systems can also include a hand-held microphone for students to share when speaking aloud, so students can benefit from hearing their peers.
Why do we utilize Audio Enhancement Solutions in District 203?
- Students are able to retain more information
- Teachers are less fatigued at the end of the day
- Increase the volume of a teacher's voice to all corners of the classroom
- Improves phonemic awareness
- Improves off-task behavior
- Provides enhancement for hearing impaired students