What are the computing solutions used in District 203?
We believe in providing unique learning opportunities for our students by allowing them to have access to a variety of devices that meet their needs. These devices include laptops, desktops, iPads, eReaders and tablet PCs.
Why do we utilize different computing solutions?
- To allow anytime, anywhere learning for our students
- Increased student communication and collaboration
- Increased student engagement
- Extend learning beyond the classroom
- Prepare students with skills for the global economy