The Watch D.O.G.S. program for 2021-2022 is currently on hold.
- New to the Watch D.O.G.S. program? Watch for an invitation to our information session for new D.O.G.S..
- Fathers and father-figures can sign up to volunteer in the Watch D.O.G.S. program; sign up is limited to one spot per family. Watch the Wiley WAG and Facebook for the link to sign up for the current program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. t-shirts are not required. If you have a t-shirt from last year, there is no need to buy a new one. More information about a t-shirt order form will be provided in the fall. If you wish to purchase a T-shirt AFTER orders are due, please go to the Watch D.O.G.S. website under Dogstore link and purchase your own t-shirt.
- Please note: If you or your student is ill and cannot participate in your scheduled Watch D.O.G.S. day, please contact Mrs. Ordaz (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Watch D.O.G.S. who miss their scheduled day will be asked to sign up for an available Watch D.O.G.S. or Lunch D.O.G.S. option rather than rescheduling. This is the same procedure that will be followed should there be a cancelation of school and/or grade level events that impact your scheduled day.
- Questions, contact Bill Kostelny (email@example.com) or Zach Zigterman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Information for your visit:
- Please arrive at 7:50 AM for your orientation, which includes receiving your schedule, signing your orientation agreement, and taking a photo with your student(s).
NCTV17 video showcasing our Watch D.O.G.S. program.