Let’s get excited for a new Cheer season!
Below are a few important pieces of information:
- Sign up for tryouts on the KJHS website-Athletics-Interscholastic Teams-Cheerleading
- Current physical MUST be on file to participate and try out!
- Check with the health office!
- Mandatory clinic dates:
- Tuesday, October 19 & Wednesday, October 20 from 3-4:30pm on the stage or LC!
- Tryouts: Thursday, October 21 from 3-4:30pm (stage or LC)
- Groups of 4; dismissed after group is done
- 2 cheers, 2 jumps, poise/spirit, gymnastics background helpful but not required
- Squad posted online later that evening (link will be provided to the students)
- Tentative practice and game schedule is subject to change.
- Practice times: 3:00pm-4:00pm (stage or LC)
- Game dates/times: (vary 3:00pm-6:00pm in wood gym)
- First practice is Friday, October 22 from 3:00pm-4:00pm (stage or LC)
- Uniform info will be shared on this day
- BRIEF parent meeting @ 4:00 via Zoom.
- Note: there is a $50 athletic fee and uniform cost to participate in cheer!
- See Mrs. Wu (room 131) or Miss Berlinguette (room 142A) with any questions!