PREGNANT or have an INFANT or TODDLER?
Do you live in Naperville CUSD #203?
A FREE program for pregnant or parenting families with infants and toddlers may be for you.
Early learning is important to predicting a child’s success in school and life. In the first few years children learn more – and at a faster pace than any other time in life.
You are your child’s first and most important teacher!
- Early Connections can support and partner with you since you know your child best
- Virtual/in-home visits (when safe) that include fun activities and ideas for learning and playing
- Parenting tips centered around your child’s development
- Virtual/face-to-face (when safe) group meetings
- Virtual/face-to-face (when safe) play-based developmental screenings to make sure your child is healthy and developing on track
- Help with finding community resources and programs